Monday 30 April 2012

NEW WEBSITE & A Drawing a Day in the month of May.

To celebrate the launch of my website http://www.kellygatchellhartley.com.au/ and because I love to draw, I am doing 'A Drawing a Day for the month of May'.

Here is a fantastic opportunity for you to purchase a low cost piece of art and help a charity at the same time.
So heres how it's going to work:
* Every day in May I will be doing a drawing, which will be posted on Facebook.
* If you want the drawing, send me a private message with your bid.
Note: Please add the drawing number with your bid. All bids start at $15 to help cover (worldwide) postage and materials costs.
* Winner will be contacted re: payment and postage details.

And of course best of all you also get to help a charity while treating yourself. At the end of May I will be donating 25% of all profits to the Salvation Army.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment