Monday 3 November 2014

The big adventure. Day 10

Started the day with a walk around before heading over to join a walking tour to the Panteon Cemetary to check out the graves in the daylight. I turned up and the tour guide ended up being a dorky American with knee high socks and a megaphone. So I ditched him as soon as I got there and did my own thing. 



 



I spent the night out in St Augustine in a neighbourhood called La Etla. There was this crazy parade and show. I had no idea what they were talking about but it was still pretty funny. At the end of the show the parade then went from house to house through the neighbourhood. Thank you to my lovely American neighbours Uma and Phil who invited me along. 
Sorry the photos aren't so good. Was pretty packed. 



Hasta mañana xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment