Monday 10 November 2014

The big adventure. Day 18

Wow. What a trip! 
I have had the most amazing time, met some great people, been to some wonderful places and ticked a few things off my bucket list. I am so happy I made this trip and am incredibly thankful to my little family and in laws for helping me have this time to do it. Also thankful to my lovely friend Anita for joining me on this adventure. 
Our final day was spent in Fiji. I spent half of it horizontal after the long flight from LA then headed to the pool for sunshine and drinks. 

Sunrise in Fiji. 






Thanks for joining me on my big adventure. After 18 days, 9 flights (and the tedious customs and waiting times), 3 countries and god knows how many kilometers of walking I am pleased to be home with my family.  Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment