Saturday 3 January 2015

Welcome 2015


It is hard to believe another year is already upon us. Last year was an amazing one with exhibitions, teaching art to adults and children, having an article published, and of course my trip to Mexico. I am looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for me. 

I don't normally make New Years resolutions but decided I would this year. It is to start an artwork a day in a sketchbook. This is not something I usually do so I felt it would be a great challenge for myself. The plan is a simple one. Spend 10 minutes to an hour creating an artwork on any subject.  
Here are the first few days...

An artwork a day keeps the psychiatrist away. 

In the garden. 

Cooper. 

I will post some more in a few days. See you then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment